As desktop computers are still selling like hotcakes even with the availability of laptops and tablets, the demand for PC monitors is on the rise as well. Earlier, CRT monitors were the standard but with the passage of time, LCD and LED technologies were incorporated in PC monitors. Especially the latest LED and IPS monitors are well known for amazing visual clarity and glare screens for computer monitors.
These latest monitor models take special care to reduce the eye strain of users with computer eyewear, so that eye protection glasses for computer users is not required. Since most of us spend hours in front of the computer, for work or for socializing.
Eye strain and headaches were common in the past since CRT, LCD or the earlier LED monitors didn’t tackle the eye strain issue as soundly as the latest models of monitors do. There were several other ailments which users suffered from, due to staring at the monitor for hours.
With research and innovation in monitor technology, many major monitor brands manufacture the best computer screen for eyes, making eye strain a thing of the past. For instance, BenQ’s exclusive Eye-Care Technology which integrates low blue light technology, flicker-free performance, TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting, or the ASUS Eye Care technology are some notable technologies which are available currently in the PC monitor market.
In addition to that, the manufacturers have incorporated advanced ergonomic features to decrease monitor eye strain and increase viewing pleasure. The manufacturers have also considered the aesthetic aspect and have designed slim and ultra-slim glare screens for computer monitors with sophisticated as well as a stylish look that harmonize with any living room.
These monitors not only extend the theme of your room decor, whether they are wall-mounted or placed on the desk, they also accentuate the room’s elegance. This article offers comprehensive information about a few of the best computer monitors available in the market today which prevent eye-strain. We have reviewed the best monitors for eye strain, so that you can make decision easily.
2019 Best Monitor for EyeStrain Comparison Table
|Product Name||Customer Rating||Quality||Check Price|
|Asus MZ27AQ Designo 27” Monitor||95/100||Great|
|Asus VP28UQG 28″ Monitor||90/100||Great|
|BenQ proprietary Eye Care 24 inch||95/100||Great|
|ViewSonic VX2476-SMHD 24 Inch||95/100||Great|
|BenQ GW2280 Eye Care 22 inch 1080p||90/100||Great|
Continuing the visual elegance of the ASUS design line, the ultra-slim, stunning 27″ IPS display offers uncompromising attention to detail and exquisite metal craftsmanship to harmonize with your office and home decor.
The 5W subwoofer and stereo 6W speakers integrated into this product provide a fully immersive audio experience with added 2.1 Channel audio. The glare screens for computer monitors is right at home in any living space as it offers a space-saving ultra-slim design and an exquisite edge-to-edge frameless panel.
Not only that, but it also features simplistic classic lines, if award-winning design, an icicle Gold Finish and a sturdy sundial-inspired base stand.
- TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-freebacklighting, and a blue light filter which combines with ASUS Eye Care technology to reduce monitor eye strain.
- Provides complete multi-media connectivity with Dual HDMI 1.4 inputs and DisplayPort 1.2.
- For a fully immersive audio experience with Stereo 6W speakers and 5W subwoofer for 2.1 Channel Audio.
- The ultra-slim frameless design of the monitor and sundial-inspired base with a metallic, icicle gold finish.
Considered as the best possible model for gamers, this product uses not only boasts 1ms response time and adaptive sync for silky smooth visuals but also reduces eye strain with the combination of Asus-exclusive Eye Care technology, screen glare filter as well as various levels of blue light filters and flicker-free backlighting.
In addition to that, the user can also select color temperature from 4 available modes. For a comfortable gaming experience, the flicker-free technology reduces flicker and minimizes the instances of eyestrain that happens during a marathon gaming session.
Besides, this product offers smooth 4K UHD content playback, through a 60Hz refresh rate and native 4K UHD support via DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI(v 2.0).
Check out our reviews for best gaming monitor under $200 which is available online on market.
- With the use of ASUS Eye Care technology, it is possible to eliminate flickering and lower blue light and reduce eyestrain.
- With Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync supported graphics source, it is possible to adjust display refresh rate based on the content frame.
- For crisp visuals, the anti glare computer screen offers 1ms response time and dual HDMI connectivity
Keeping in the tradition with ViewSonic monitors, this product offers unmatched color accuracy required for professional applications. Further, with the world’s thinnest bezels and an Edge-to-Edge super clear IPS panel, you can get a frameless and sleek viewing experience ideal for multi-monitor setups required for professional organizations.
For this purpose, the anti glare computer screen offers a single-cable daisy-chaining of multiple monitors, HDMI Ports as well as a future-proof DisplayPort technology. The manufacturer also offers various features such as tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjust features as part of advanced ergonomics.
The product has an integrated color uniformity function for enhancing the visual experience of the user. In addition to that, they offer hardware calibration facility kit.
- Best computer screen protector for professionals such as photographers, graphic designers and video editors with full HD (1920x1080p) 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor
- This model supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with Mini DisplayPort inputs, DisplayPort (Daisy chain enabled), and HDMI 1.4.
Described as a frameless monitor that combines hidden cable management with ultra-slim bezels, the best computer screen for eyes has been designed for beauty and simplicity.
For the benefit of computer user, the product complements various technologies such as low blue light technology and flicker-free performance with BenQ exclusive Eye-Care Technology; to deliver extended viewing comfort with industry-leading technology which adjusts to ambient lighting environment seamlessly.
Further, with this product, the manufacturers have offered an ideal combination of IPS and LED technologies that enable you to enjoy a new level of viewing with deeper blacks with computer eyewear, truly authentic colors, sharper details, as well as higher refresh rates.
- The innovative cable management system hides cables inside the monitor stand
- With the combination of BenQ’s exclusive Eye-Care technology and low blue light technology, the manufacturer provides maximum eye protector for PC.
- This product also seeks to relieve eye-strain through self-adjusting brightness through BenQ’s patented Brightness Intelligence Technology.
Continuing the tradition of ViewSonic products, the manufacturers have offered an innovative product that offers not only style but also a substance with latest technologies such as SuperClear IPS panel technology, incredible screen performance, and wide viewing angles for incredible and vibrant gaming and entertainment.
The anti-glare screen has a unique desktop stand, ultra-slim profile, and a sleek edge-to-edge frameless screen. In addition to that, the anti-glare monitor seeks to deliver an unforgettable experience so that eye protection glasses for computer users is not required.
It’s ideal for multimedia applications and home entertainment, it also contains versatile HDMI, VGA inputs, and DisplayPort. Further, this best computer screen for eyes makes a fashion statement as part of room décor with its modern, flush-mount frameless bezel design. Also, the model provides a fantastic viewing experience with dual speakers and a gorgeous 1920×1080 HD resolution.
Read more reviews about best monitor for home office available for purchase.
- With the use of SuperClear IPS Panel, the product offers a stunning view from every angle.
- The ultra-slim frameless design, premium IPS panel, and a Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, the eye protector for pc offers a modern as well as sophisticated looks that extends the theme of your room’s décor
- With Blue Light Filter and Flicker-free technology, the model offers an enhanced viewing experience.
Considered by the manufacturer one of its kind, the main focus of this product is to bring the ultimate personal visual entertainment. The USP of this product is the speakers, ultra-high 3000:1 native contrast, 20M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and true 8-bit panel performance. The product also has a VA LED to refresh the view with fantastic colors and details.
Further, with its HDMI connectivity, you can enjoy an enhanced level of multimedia content. With faster response times, improved resolution, and quicker refresh rates, this monitor is ideal not only for work but also for gaming and watching movies.
The manufacturer has incorporated industry-leading Eye-Care technology to ensure user comfort during long hours of use. With a slim bezel best computer screen for eyes, the manufacturer has also excelled in the design aspect.
- Specifically targeted for office and home users, it features 1920 x 1080 resolution and 250 nits of brightness
- With a wide viewing angle IPS panel, it is easy to view the anti-glare computer screen from any angle
- With edge to edge slim bezel design, the manufacturer seeks to minimize distractions as well as create virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for maximum visibility
Is a bigger computer screen better for your eyes?
Yes a bigger and large size screen is better for your eyes. It has good resolution and working space is also large. Bigger screens give you clarity and comfort to your eyes, so it does not cause eye strain.
Is High Brightness bad for your eyes?
High brightness is not really good for your eye health. It is better to keep medium brightness if your computer screen is bigger in size. Don’t keep it too dull as it will cause eye strain, as you will have to put in more efforts to complete your tasks. High brightness can also cause headaches and eye flashes.
What is the best computer monitor for eye strain?
How do you relieve eye strain?
If you are facing eye strain issue, then first of all consider buying the best monitor for eye strain relief. You can try blinking your eyes several times while using computer, as it helps to relax the eye muscles.
Check all the necessary settings like resolution, font size, brightness etc to adjust it with your eye comfort zone.
Are 4k monitors better for your eyes?
Yes 4K monitors are better for your eye as compared to regular monitors. But always make sure to adjust the settings to get maximum benefit from the monitor.