The best monitor for GTX 1060 is one of the top-selling graphics cards worldwide, owing to its excellent price-to-performance ratio and its inherent ability to handle the most demanding AAA games at High settings at 60 FPS.
When selecting the best monitor for your graphic card, you should buy a monitor which utilizes the maximum potential of your GTX 1060, without overstressing your card. Hence, ideally a 1080p or 1440p monitor is recommended. Although you can buy a 4K monitor for your 1060, you would require turning down the settings to Medium or Low for playing the latest games.
However, a GTX 1060 can effortlessly play 4K videos on a 4K monitor. The following monitors are the best monitor for GeForce gtx 1060 that you can purchase, which perfectly complements a GTX 1060 for gaming.
2020 The Best Monitor for GTX 1060 Comparison Table
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 11:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
With new 27-inch Dell UltraSharp monitor, customize the way you normally work and play. With various innovative features that have been introduced by the manufacturers in this product, it becomes possible for you to work and play by plugging in your monitor to a GTX 1060.
Check out the list of monitor for eye strain also
- With 27-inch QHD resolution, this best monitor for gtx 1060 is available in an ultra-thin bezel.
- With this product, the manufacturer offers arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel, as well as compatibility with all operating systems.
- This product offers better connectivity to other electronic devices. Further, it’s also eco-efficient as it’s made from eco-friendly material.
With BenQ Zowie XL2411P 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor, those of you with a GTX 1060 can enhance gaming experience altogether to another level with vivid images, accurate colors and fast response time.
Here is the another list of monitor for home office also
- For a smooth gaming experience, the best monitor for gtx 1060 offers a lightning-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance.
- With Black eQualizer and exclusive Color Vibrance technology, the best monitor for gtx 1060 6gb enhances customized color settings and visual clarity.
- The product offers multiple connectivity features with DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI-D to reach 144Hz, HDMI, and Headphone/Microphone Jack input.
- The best monitor for gtx 1060 6gb offers full height, tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility.
With this Acer’s Predator XB241H Full HD display, you can turbocharge your gaming experience altogether. This monitor combines various jaw-dropping specs and supports up to 180Hz refresh rate.
If you want then check the review monitor for developers also
- With twisted Nematic Film (TN) technology, it becomes possible for gtx 1060 best monitor to eliminate shadow-trail and ghosting artefacts during gaming.
- With the intense 24-inch Display with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, you can enjoy details of an image and immerse yourself in the game.
- With the Acer ErgoStand, you can adjust the monitor such as pivot, tilt, swivel, and easily move it up or down. In tight spaces, this VESA compatible mounting offers a space-saving and saving option
The VIOTEK H270 27 Inch Ultra-Thin Computer Monitor is a reasonably priced monitor that not only has a refined, ultra-sleek and sophisticated look but also integrates technology that blurs the line between reality and video.
- With 1920x1080p resolution at 60hz, the best monitor for gtx 1060 screen offers a clean and ultra-crisp image.
- This ultra-thin 27-inch monitor is lightweight and Vesa compatible, hence you can install it in small spaces or save space.
- With ultrafast 5ms response time and widescreen format, the monitor offers a more cinematographic feel.
- For a sharp look, the best 144hz monitor for gtx 1060 offers a bezel-less HD monitor and comes with a display that runs up right to the edges of the monitor.
Take your gaming to new heights with AOC G2590FX 25″ Frameless Gaming Monitor as it offers fast response times and a 24.5-inch full HD display. Further, with its ultra-thin bezel with frameless design, the monitor offers a more immersion. With a 144Hz refresh rate, this product also offers responsive and super-smooth gameplay.
Check out the list of best monitor for mac mini also
- The good monitor for gtx 1060 offers AOC Low Blue mode and flicker-free technology to decrease the annoying blue light.
- The model offers an ultra-thin bezel with a frameless design to match its surroundings.
- It integrates Adaptive-Sync technology.
With a series of innovative technologies offered by ASUS VG248QE 24″ Full HD gaming monitor, the product seeks to offer the best performance both for movie playback as well as fluid gaming. For example, with GamePlus, you can enable a Crosshair Onscreen as well as keep track of game times with the built-in Timer Function Overlay.
Read review about best 27 inch monitor under 300 also.
- Multi-device connectivity with various types of ports such as dual-link, DisplayPort, DVI-D, and HDMI ports
- The best 144hz monitor for gtx 1060 offers true-to-life images with Di80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio.
- With GamePlus technology, it becomes possible for you to keep track of game times.
Can GTX 1060 run 144hz?
According to the gaming experts, a GTX 1060 can run any new AAA game on ultra or high settings around 60–70fps in 1080p 144Hz.
The experts further added that although at this rate, the picture quality is not so good, and response time is much lower, it also means that the user can expect less motion blur as well as less ghosting which very important for fast-paced games with a lot of sudden movement on the computer screen. You can run the latest games in ‘High’ settings easily at 144hz on GTX 1060.
Can a GTX 1060 run 3 monitors?
Although most of the people use only one monitor for work as well as gaming, a growing section of people use multiple monitors their professional work as well as serious gaming. At such a time, the main question is whether a GTX can run 3 monitors simultaneously and the answer is yes.
All you need is to ensure is that the monitors have correct ports that sync with GTX 1060. In this context, it should be mentioned that the GTX 1060 has one DVI, one DisplayPort, and one or two HDMI ports.
If you intend to purchase the best monitor for gtx 1060, the best choice would be to ensure that these ports are present in the monitor so that you can easily configure the three monitors with the GTX 1060.
Does GTX 1060 need G Sync?
Defined as a proprietary and adaptive sync technology that aims to eliminate screen tearing, GSync is a great alternative to Vsync. This technology eliminates screen tearing by allowing the video display to adapt to the frame rate of output devices such as an NVidia integrated graphics or graphics card.
Although with GTX 1060, you can select FreeSync, the use of G Sync would enable you to have an enhanced and stutter-free experience during gameplay.
For excelling in competitive fast-paced games, buying a monitor for your 1060 which not only can offer you a 1440p resolution but provide you with a high refresh rate of 144Hz is important. Another aspect to consider when buying a monitor is display size.
A monitor size between 24″ to 32″ is best suited for playing games at Ultra Settings with your best gaming monitor for 1060 6gb. However, a display larger than 32″ will tax your GTX 1060, as essentially, GTX 1060 is a mid-range graphics card.
All things considered, the best monitor recommended for a GTX 1060 is BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P, since it offers you a ton of high-end features and good customer support at a reasonable price.