Top Picks of Home Office Monitor
- Best Overall: Dell U3417W FR3PK at Amazon. Recommended for Home Office Use.
- Best 4K Monitor For Home Office: Acer Predator X27 at Amazon. Best for users who want to setup home office.
- Most Economical: Dell Ultra Sharp LED-Lit 25 at Amazon. This is the most economical and up to date option for home office setup.
An integral part of a computer set-up at home or office, a computer monitor is the core interface which enables you to utilize your computer. With the increasing popularity of computing devices around the world, the advantages as well as disadvantages of using the best monitor for home office, have been well-documented and well-known. One of them remains the instances of health risks such as eye strain.
Best Monitor for Home Office Comparison Table
Acer XR342CK Monitor
|Display||34 inches, Curved Screen|
|Dimension||32.13 X 12.17 X 22.26 inches|
|Refresh rate||100 Hz|
|Resolution||QHD Ultra Wide 1440p|
|Hardware Interface||USB, USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.0, HDMI|
Acer is a Chinese company manufacturing computers and laptops of standard quality and they are being sold all over the world. This brand is known for providing a product with top-notch technology at a minimal cost. If you own an office and need a screen which is big enough for your conference room then this item is perfect for you. Or else you can use it as television cum desktop in your bedroom.
Main Features of Acer XR342CK Monitor
- Its curved Ultra-Wide QHD screen with ColorPlus innovation incorporates 100% sRGB range and 6-pivot shading change for an ideal picture.
- In addition, it has IPS innovation that lets you see obviously from almost any point.
- It has a presentation innovation that makes further degrees of highly contrasting difference, giving you a more prominent level submersion through reasonable picture entertainment.
- This PC screen’s frames are synchronized with the illustrations card’s edges, which kills screen tearing and gives the smoothest gaming experience.
- It accompanies stay in the battle for quite a long time with Flicker-less and Blue-light Filtering innovation which conveys a better survey insight without jitter and diminishing the effect on your eyes
- Curved screen, QHD, light-weighted all in just one monitor. This is the best advantage you get from this desktop.
- This monitor will deliver the best contrast colors, and with a futuristic aluminium base and headphone jack, you will get the best gaming experience.
- Although this product offers the best screen with the latest processor and all, it is a little bit costly to be used just as a monitor.
Samsung FHD Monitor
|Display||32 inches, Curved Screen|
|Dimension||28.6 X 20.6 X 9.8 inches|
|Resolution||Full HD 1080p|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, Display Port, HDMI|
If you are looking for the long-lasting and most decent monitor or TV for home as well as office, then you have chosen a perfect brand. That is because Samsung is the most trusted and reliable company for many years now, so you can blindly go out and buy any of its products and you will be amazed. Hence, if you are looking for a perfect gift for a gamer or someone who deals with computers then this is the monitor that you are looking for.
Main Features of Samsung FHD Monitor
- It comes with exclusive Samsung’s Active crystal color technology to deliver you the perfection of color in the picture along with a brilliant contrast ratio of 3000:1.
- It has a curved screen with the 1800R curvature which will provide you a great viewing experience for a movie or any work you are doing.
- This desktop features the slimmest device of 32 inches with so many great innovative things in-built; you will fall in love with its lightweight design.
- It comes with HDMI and the VGA interface along with a headphone jack if you wish to enjoy gaming on this monitor
- Fist advantage you get is a trusted brand with a long life span of the product with warranty assured.
- This is a perfect monitor if you are looking for the curvature of the screen with HD quality at such an affordable price range.
- This desktop does not come with a USB input interface which is the biggest drawback of this product.
Acer Predator X27 Monitor
|Dimensions:||24.76 x 14.75 x 22.34 in|
Although there are many best home office dual monitors for an awesome gaming experience, this model is sure to change the gaming experience and take it to another level. This is mainly due to the fact that this best monitor for home office blends the best eye-strain reducing technologies.
Moreover, the IPS panel supports a 144Hz refresh rate with a response time of 4ms and has Nvidia G-Sync enabled. Besides, this product incorporates the latest technologies such as 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology, 99% Adobe RGB Color Gamut, and| DCI-P3 Color Space.
Main Features of Acer Predator X27 Monitor
- Latest technology such as 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology.
- Innovative technologies such as 99% Adobe RGB Color Gamut and DCI-P3 Color Space.
- an IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate.
- It’s ideal for high-end gamers as the 120Hz monitor can be overclocked to 144Hz using the Display Port.
- Response rate at 4ms (GTG) at 4K Resolution
- The Predator Game Mode offers video gamers a choice of 8 pre-set modes of display. Hence, a gamer can adjust the home office screen as per the genre of the game being played.
- A 1000 nit peak brightness with remarkable color saturation, which professional gamers will adore.
- Modern and robust design that appeals to gamers
- This is the best monitor for home office under 2000.
- According to some users, there should be some indicator when HDR is activated
- The product is somewhat expensive when compared to products in the same price bracket
- According to some users, the Auto Black Level in OSD does not work.
Dell U-Series U3818DW Monitor
Keeping in with the long tradition of introducing premium products with innovative technology, the main focus of this best monitor for home under $200 is to provide incredible visuals and immersive experience to the user while working and enjoying entertainment. Besides, with this monitor, you can enjoy sharp details, accurate colors and vivid visuals.
Further, you can connect it to six compatible RF devices or Bluetooth 4.0, to synchronize work and save time. The best monitor for home office also offers the trademark Dell Easy Arrange; with this feature, you user can arrange your project to suit the screen space. With Easy Arrange, you can display as well as edit content from PCs with a single KVM feature.
Main Features of Dell U Series U3818DW Monitor
- The product offers a single-cable solution with USB Type C connectivity for transmission of video, audio, and power signals between the monitor and laptop.
- The product offers an innovative feature such as Dell Easy Arrange, with which a user can edit and display from two different PCs with a single KVM feature
- It is easy for the user to connect six compatible RF devices or Bluetooth 4.0 at the same time.
- The product offers features such as Dell Easy Arrange, with which the user can arrange the work projects to suit the screen space.
- With this product, the user can get a single cable solution with USB Type C connectivity that transmits power, audio and video signals between the computer cabinet and the monitor.
- This is the best monitor for office under 1000
- When compared with other products in the market, the price is somewhat expansive.
Dell U3417W FR3PK Monitor
|Dimensions:||34.03 x 8.91 x 20.94 inches|
Renowned for its quality and innovative approach, the USP of this product is to offer fantastic features for the users who seek to use a dual monitor set-up. In the dual monitors for home office, the manufacturer offers enhanced clarity with full WQHD 3440 1440 clarity at 60 Hertz, consistent colors, good viewing angles, powerful 18W integrated speakers, and compatibility with all types of operating systems.
Further, you can customize the height of home office screen as the stand is adjustable. The best monitor for home office also has the facility of multiple connections that includes HDMI 2.0, MHL, DP, Mini-DP, 2 x USB 3.0 upstream, 4 x USB 3.0 downstream ports and audio out. Due to this facility, it is easy and convenient to connect the best home office dual monitors with all secondary devices at once.
Main Features of Dell U3417W FR3PK Monitor
- The creation of a heightened sense of immersion due to 34 inches diagonal wide viewing experience.
- The facility for multiple connections that includes HDMI 2.0, MHL, DP, Mini-DP, 2 x USB 3.0 upstream, 4 x USB 3.0 downstream ports, audio out.
- Crystal clarity with full WQHD 3440 1440 clarity at 60 Hertz.
- Vibrant color reproduction
- Good viewing angles
- Enhanced clarity such as full WQHD 3440 1440 clarity at 60 Hertz.
- Consistent colors across any viewing angle for creation of a more appealing display
- This is the best dual monitor home office under 600.
- According to some users, the device intermittently disconnects with video cards and displays an odd pattern on the computer screen.
- Device relatively expensive when compared to other similar priced products in the market
LG 32UD59-B Monitor
|Dimensions||28.7 x 9.3 x 18 in|
Widely known for its product range for all section of the population, with this model, the manufacturers offer various new technologies that put this product above par compared to similar products available in the market.
For example, for gamers, this computer monitor for home office offers innovative AMD FreeSync technology for reducing stuttering and tearing that occurs between the refresh rate of the monitor and the frame rate of the graphic card.
In addition, this best monitor for home office use is HDCP 2.2 compatible with the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection; with this technology, it can display videos from multiple devices such as Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, game consoles, and 4K streaming services. The best monitor for home office also includes DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut that guarantees an exceptionally wide-range of colors.
Main Features of LG 32UD59 B Monitor
- The monitor offers AMD FreeSync technology to reduce video tearing.
- The home office screen incorporates DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut for a wide palette of colors.
- Compatibility with the latest HDCP 2.2 copy protection and has the capability to display videos from multiple devices
- The large UHD display offers stunning visuals
- Its color calibrated and has a full-featured on-screen control
- This model also includes a versatile stand that is height adjustable
- Its 3H anti-glare screen substantially reduces eye-strain.
- This is the best monitor for home office under 500.
- Poor internal speakers
- According to some users, the USB hub is not adequate.
- This monitor does not have HDR technology
Dell Ultrasharp U2718Q Monitor
|Dimensions||24.07 x 7.89 x 21.27 inches|
With a proud tradition, Dell presents the 27″ 4K display screen, ideal for a premium monitor set-up for office as well as for entertainment. With ultrathin bezels, you can experience a virtually seamless view as you seek to hone each task that requires a multi-monitor setup.
This product also introduces Further, with Dell HDR, the user can create and enjoy strikingly realistic images with the combination of remarkable clarity, a greater depth of colors and an expansive range of shades. The monitor home office can also be connected with six compatible RF devices or Bluetooth 4.0 through Dell Universal Pairing.
Main Features of Dell Ultrasharp U2718Q Monitor
- The best monitor for home office introduces Easy Arrange, an innovative feature that enables the user to tile and view different applications side by side and save time with multi-tasking.
- This product also users Dell Universal Pairing technology so that the user can connect it with Bluetooth 4.0 or six compatible RF devices
- The monitor is very easy to pivot, swivel, tilt and is height adjustable.
- The design of the monitor is beautiful with a premium finish and ultra-thin bezels.
- With Dell HDR technology, the user can enjoy strikingly realistic images.
- This is the best monitor for home office under 500.
- This product does not support AMD FreeSync or NVidia G-Sync.
- The product does not offer full support to full DCI-PC3 wide color gamut for Apple users.
- According to some users, the product has some quality control issues. For example, it has some backlight bleeding issues.
Dell Ultra Sharp U2518D Monitor
|Dimensions||22.03 x 7.88 x 20.76 inches|
This monitor matches the quality of similar products currently available in the market feature by feature. For example, this computer monitor for home office fully supports HDR content playback, has remarkable clarity with greater depth of colors and high contrast for displaying strikingly realistic images.
Further, with the use of the best monitor for home office, you can save money due to its low power consumption. In addition, this monitor also has a good set of input/output and USB ports.
Main Features of Dell Ultra Sharp U2518D Monitor
- 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 63.44 cm diagonal viewing size.
- 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz maximum resolution.
- 216mm x .216mm Pixel Pitch
- 1000: 1 contrast ratio.
- Low power consumption.
- Smooth function of the stand related to rotation, swivel, tilt, lowering and raising.
- Facilitates setting up of dual monitors
- Good viewing angles
- Rich, crisp, and bright colors
- 3 USB ports with several input and output devices
- Reproduction of accurate colors
- Low power consumption
- Lightweight monitor
- DisplayPort MST support for chaining displays
- This is the best monitor for eye strain under 1000.
- This is the best computer monitor for home office 300.
- According to some users, the backlight is visible in dark backgrounds
- According to some users, the buttons at the bottom are very small and hard to press.
- When there is no input, the settings are unavailable. Further, they cannot be carried from DP to HDMI input.
- The screen wakes from power-save mode slowly.
With the medical fraternity’s concern related to CVS or computer vision syndrome, the manufacturers have responded by introducing innovative technologies to reduce eye strain, at the same time increase the quality of monitor display.
For example, one innovative technology that is being used in the Dell monitors currently available in the market is the Dell Easy Arrange technology.
In addition to that, these home depot computer monitors have incorporated some other technologies such as Dell HDR, Dell Universal Pairing technology, full WQHD 3440 1440 clarity, at 60 Hertz, consistent colors, good viewing angles, powerful 18W integrated speakers, AMD Free-Sync and NVIDIA G-Sync ready technologies.
Further, these best dual monitors for home office offer richer and wide-range of colors than the previous generation of monitors through the combination of various innovations such as 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology, 99% Adobe RGB Color Gamut, and| DCI-P3 Color Space.
Since most customers won’t purchase a monitor which only reduces eye strain, other factors influencing purchase decision of best monitor for home office such as the price and design of the monitors have been made attractive too.
Monitor manufacturers have offered a wide price range for the monitors that range from budget monitors that reduce eye strain to multi-featured high-end monitors. In addition to that, the design of these dual monitors for home office is modern, sophisticated, and lightweight so that the theme of the room can be extended to the computer setup flawlessly. The article details some of the best monitors to reduce eye strain.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose a monitor?
When choosing a computer monitor for home office, it is necessary to recognize the type of work and entertainment you use your computer for and choose the monitor accordingly. Some other factors that need to be considered include the type of premises you have, your budget as well as the technologies you require, and so on.
Is 1080p good for 27-inch monitor?
In 27 inch monitors, the difference between 1080p and 4K is more pronounced than in a smaller monitor, for instance, a 24 inch monitor. When compared to the 24-inch display screen, the 27-inch computer monitor for home office screen is 12% larger diagonally and 27% larger by area. Thus, the density of pixels which you’ll get in 4K will definitely improve the visuals.
Is there a noticeable difference between 1080p and 4K?
4K in this context is 4000 pixels or 3840 x 2160 pixels and is defined as UHD or Ultra High Definition, while, 1080p is simply high definition and its resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. A few years back, 1080p was the premium resolution for most video games and YouTube videos; also, HD movies maxed out at the 1080p. However, now 4K is being used increasingly in video streaming services such a Netflix, YouTube videos, games as well as movies. Thus, it can be stated confidently that 4k is considerably better than 1080p and there is a difference between both of them, the difference gets more noticeable as the size of the best monitor for home office increases.
Is curved monitor good for office work?
The curved monitor is a unique monitor where the panel is curved and wraps around the vision of the user by expanding their peripheral vision. The USP of a curved monitor is that its home office screen offers a three-dimensional effect. This improves the immersive user experience and increases the productivity of the user correspondingly. Thus, curved monitors are generally good for office work, especially for photo and video editing work.
What is the best monitor for office work?
You will have a lot of choices for computer monitors in the market and there are different monitors targeted towards different user segments. For video game developers, monitors with higher refresh rates and response times are ideal. For video and photo editing, higher pixels such as the ones offered by UHD monitors are recommended. For working on PPT’s, word documents or spreadsheets, a standard monitor is adequate. However, for any type of office work, it’s necessary to purchase a monitor which reduces eye strain.
How do I choose a monitor?
Selecting a monitor requires a fair amount of planning. First, you need to jot down the type of work that you’ll be using the monitor for. If you’re using a monitor for entertainment purposes predominantly, purchasing a bigger monitor is suggested. For office work, casual web browsing and emails, a standard monitor is suggested. If you’re a gamer or video editor, then a high-end monitor is the best. However, the most important criteria for selecting the best monitor for home office (besides the brand reputation and the price) should be the technologies the monitor integrates to reduce eye strain.