If you are looking for the Best Second Monitor For iMAC your search will end here and you will get the top quality second monitors for iMAC here in this collection.
1. LG 27UK850-W 27 Inch Monitor
Widely considered as the best external monitor for iMac, this product is compatible with HDR 10. This product offers the versatility of USB Type-C connectivity with HDCP 2.2 Compatibility. The monitor provides rich connectivity options that include a dual USB 3.0 hub, two HDMI 2.0 ports, a USB-C port, DisplayPort 1.2, two 5W MaxxAudio built-in speakers a headphones jack. Further, it also displays a 4k content display from different sources.
Main Features OfLG 27UK850-W 27 Inch Monitor
- The resolution of this 27 inch 4k UHD TV is (3840 X 2160 and has an IPS display screen.
- The contrast ratio of this product is 1000:1.
- The refresh rate of the TV is 60Hz.
- The response time of the product is 5ms.
- The product uses AMD Free sync technology.
- This product has a 3 to Side, Virtually borderless design.
- The manufacturer has incorporated sRGB 99% color gamut.
- The product’s design is simple with thin bezels, yet modern, so it is in harmony with the decor of any room.
- The colors are accurate and sharp
- The design of the product is crisp, including and base and the panel
- Various innovative features such as Free sync and HDMI
- Rich connectivity options and ergonomic design
- USB connectivity with DP Alt Mode and 60W PD
- Consistent backlight bleed, according to a customer, regardless of viewing angle, the corners were consistently yellow, and there were many artifacts and ghosting.
- According to a customer, there was a significant shift in color temperature across the screen, for example, the green color gave away to magenta tint from left to right.
- According to a customer, there were many dead pixels on the screen.
- The design of the screen lacks the swivel option.
- The screen also offers low contrast for HDR.
- When compared to other models, the product does not offer a no-wide color gamut.
2. Philips 278E1A 27 inch Monitor
For bright whites and rich blacks, the product offers Philips SmartContrast with Mega Infinity Dynamic Contrast Ratio. The product has many features, such as a decent VA panel, 1440p ultrawide, 100hz refresh rate, 1500R curved display, G-sync compatibility, and FreeSync support. What’s more, the product is VESA compatible, and it is possible to mount them on the wall.
Main Features Of Philips 278E1A Monitor
- This product offers a curved frameless LED monitor with 4K UHD.
- This screen offers 3840 x 2160 resolutions.
- The product offers 109 percent sRGB color gamut coverage.
- This product offers displays more than 1 billion colors for photo realistic images and smooth gradations.
- The product is available with a Cable slot in the stand for easy cable routing and management for a cleaner look.
- Flicker free technology reduces eye fatigue and regulates brightness.
- With low blue mode, it is possible to regulate the harmful shortwave blue light for your wellbeing.
- Built in speakers.
- It is possible to get considerable connectivity with HDMI x2 DisplayPort audio.
- The connectivity of the product include 1 eth port and 4 USB ports(1 quick charge). With KVM, it is possible to connect it with two PCs.
- The product has VESA compatibility.
- The product is available with built-in KWV.
- Known as the best monitor for iMac pro this product offers an adjustable monitor position and a tilt angle.
- The product is available with an excellent stand.
- With this product, you need just one cable for USB connection, charging, display, and network.
- According to a customer, PBP mode scaling does not work correctly.
- According to a customer, a bug when his MacBook, connected to the TV monitor, goes into sleep mode.
- According to a customer, the built-in speaker does not work correctly.
- On the side panel, the 4 USB inputs are not equal, and the customer had to swap them several times so that the monitor should detect the mouse and keyboard
3. ViewSonic VX2776 Monitor
Considered as the best 4K monitor for iMac the product offers HDR 10 content support, and you can watch videos as the producers intend them to view. With this technology, you can get a more immersive and fuller viewing experience.
The monitor is considered the best in its range, with various features, such as a premium IPS panel, 4K UHD (3840x2160p) resolution, and its ultra-slim frameless design. The stand of the monitor is sturdy, and at the same time, sleek.
Main Features Of ViewSonic VX2776 Monitor
- With flicker free technology and a blue light filter, the viewer can watch programs or work with an enhanced viewing comfort.
- With VX2776 4K MHD technology, the viewer gets flexible connectivity that supports computers, Macbooks, and laptops, with DisplayPort and HDMI inputs.
- Compared with similar products, this monitor offers maximized contrast ratio, 80M ratio 1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and color spectrum to produce crisp and sharp images.
- The product is available with a power cable and HDMI.
- The product is available with a very bright panel.
- The design of the monitor is pleasing in an aesthetic manner.
- VESA Mountable and lightweight
- The discrete power indicator is under the panel and can be disabled from the menu.
- According to a customer, the product has built-in speakers but does not have volume control.
- According to a customer, this product has multiple video inputs but does not have rotation control.
- The image quality is ok; however, it is not suitable for high-speeding gaming. It is because; the colors are off and have considerable ghosting.
- Glossy panel
- The menu buttons are in the back and are very difficult to use.
- The product kit does not have a display cable port.
- The preset color profiles are not good.
- According to a customer, the manufacturers do not have a quality control facility.
4. Philips Brilliance 272P7VUBNB Monitor
One of the product’s best features is the 4K UHD (3840×2160) IPS panel enables wide-viewing angles and full colors.
The product has all the necessary features, such as a 1500R curved display, 100hz refresh rate, a decent VA panel, G-sync compatibility, and FreeSync support. With product offers vivid colors with more than 1 billion colors with high color accuracy of 122% sRGB and 103% NTSC.
With mobile convenience feature, the products offer USB-C docking allows for 4K video transmission. Further, it also provides the facility related to USB peripheral connections All via one USB-C cable.
Main Features Of Philips Brilliance 272P7VUBNB Monitor
- With the smartergobase feature, the product offers comfortable positioning, enables height, swivel, tilt, and rotation adjustments for maximum comfort.
- The brightness of this screen is 350 cd per meter square.
- With flicker free blue light technology, it becomes easy for the viewer to regulate brightness.
- The product is environment friendly with a built in power sensor and saves energy costs up to 80 percent.
- VESA compatibility
- The product is available with built-in KVW.
- The product is available with USB-C Charging and Docking facility.
- This product offers considerable connectivity with 4 USB ports, 1 eth port, and a connection with 2 pcs at the same time with KVM
- The product offers an Adjustable monitor position and tilt angle, as well as a solid stand.
- According to a customer, the PBP mode scaling is not working properly.
- The built-in speaker is not working properly.
- The 4 USB inputs located in the side panel are not equal, and it is challenging to choose the connect mouse and keyboard.
5. Acer R271 bid 27-inch- Ideal Choice
Known as the best second monitor for iMac 27, this product has IPS panel technology and a response time is 4 ms.With a sleek zero frame design, the product offers a unique visual experience without any boundaries. This feature becomes ideal for building video walls with 2 or more than 2 monitors side-by-side. With different inputs such as HDMI, DVI, and VGA, it becomes possible for you to connect tablet, media player and play content from these devices.
Main Features Of Acer R271 Monitor
- The pixel pitch is 0.311 mm.
- The resolution of this product is 1920 x 1080.
- The brightness of this screen is 250 nit.
- This product’s input connectivity includes 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (w HDCP) and 1 x VGA.
- Good picture quality
- Best IPS monitor in this range.
- Amazing quality for entertainment and work
- With a wide array of input ports, the user can get considerable connectivity with different devices, including GPU and desktop.
- The product is easy to install, and anyone can do it.
- The product cannot rotate.
- The user cannot increase or decrease the height of the product.
- The product has a separate power supply.
- This product cannot be used for gaming.
- As the monitor does not have HDCP 2.2, it is impossible to stream 4K from Netflix and other such sources.
- Although the menu buttons are on the bottom of the monitor, it is difficult to operate them as there is no information about their functions.
- The product kit does not contain a DVI cable.
- According to a customer, the quality of built-in speakers is not good.