Presently, ultrawide monitors are a rage among PC enthusiasts due to several reasons. One of the primary reasons is the large screen-space, which allows you to work on multiple screens side by side.
Unlike conventional 16:9 monitors, the 21:9 screen ratio has several inherent advantages. Firstly, it allows you to open more windows for multitasking.
Secondly, ultrawide monitors offer you amazing visual immersion, especially the curved variant. This article will introduce you to some of the best super ultrawide monitors for productivity.
1. Samsung 49-Inch CHG90
|47.4 x 15 x 20.7 inches
Compared to other similar products in the market, the ideal ultrawide monitor for productivity under 1000 remains the ideal medium not only for gaming development but also for the development of editing and creation of videos and any other business application that includes fast-moving content.
It is because it offers a clear and crisp experience. It also offers various innovative technologies such as Quantum Dot Technology that offers life-like and realistic viewing.
Main Features of Samsung 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Monitor
- Top Rated Over All Samsung 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz.If you are a game lover and want to have an ultimate gaming then look no further and experience this 49 inch ultrawide curved monitor. You will simply love it.
- Best Premium Quality Acer Predator Gaming X34 Pbmiphzx.This is one of the best sellers as it has quality ultawide 34 inch gaming monitor that offers latest technology in just under 800.
- Most Economical Ultrawide Curved Monitor For Gaming LG 34GL750 B.This is a pick for you if your budget is $500 or less, you can easily get it under 500 from amazon. This is an overall good choice for gamers with limited budget who want to experience latest technology.
- With a 1800R curved panel, you get an enhanced viewing experience while getting immersed in gameplay or cinematic viewing for video and movie content
- This product offers superior speed with a distinguished VA panel and advanced motion blur reduction technology.
- With the use of advanced ergonomic technology, it becomes easy for you to increase productivity
- According to some users, the manufacturer’s customer service is not good, and some have experienced various issues when requesting a repair
2. LG 34WN80C-B Monitor
|32.7 x 9.9 x 16.9 inches
|under 600under 600
With its ultra-wide curved IPS monitor, this best ultrawide monitor for productivity remains an ideal large screen monitor for work and play. With its elegant design and picture quality, the monitor offers an immersive viewing experience for you with various innovative features such as screen Split 2. 0 feature, 21: 9 aspect ratio, and a huge 34-inch screen, it is possible for you to multitask. With various facilities provided by this product, this product remains the best choice for creative professionals at every level.
Main Features of LG 34WN80C BMonitor
- This ultrawide monitor for productivity is compatible with HDR 10.
- This product offers USB Type-C connectivity.
- This product supports sRGB 99% Color Gamut.
- With ergonomic technology, the product includes a tilt and height-adjustable stand.
- You can easily control the functions of the product on-screen.
- With an immersive viewing experience, you can increase the quality of work
- With the use of the screen Split 2. 0 feature, it becomes easy to multitask and increase productivity at the same time
- This screen is suitable for daily use and online work
- With the extra screen size, it is easy for you to open multiple windows and work on various websites and programs simultaneously
- According to a few users, although one can open multiple windows simultaneously, the windows often continue to change location on the screen, and it is not very pleasant
3. LG 34UC89G-B Monitor
|32.7 x 17.7 x 13 inches
With this top-of-the-line best ultrawide monitor for music production, the manufacturer combines various innovative and latest features such as NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility, an immersive IPS Curved Ultrawide screen, Black Stabilizer, and a dedicated Game mode to offer an enhanced viewing experience.
Further, with Crosshair Technology in this ultrawide monitor for music production under 600, you can take your gaming skills to the next level. This product offers various advanced gaming features such as Black Stabilizer and Dynamic Action Sync technology to assure fluid and smooth gaming action.
Main Features of LG 34UC89G B Monitor
- This product is compatible with NVIDIA G-Sync technology.
- The product also offers a 144Hz refresh rate and a 5ms response time (GTG).
- With its immersive IPS curved Ultra-Wide Screen, you can enhance the viewing experience, whether it is for videos, movies, or gaming
- With a dedicated Game Mode and Black Stabilizer, the users get an enhanced viewing experience level
- For ultimate domination in gaming, the manufacturer offers a Crosshair feature that enables the gamers to enhance their gaming skill set
- With a high 144Hz refresh rate, you can vividly view high-speed visual content
- When compared with similar products in the market, this product is expensive
- When compared to products in the same price bracket, this product has fewer pixels per inch
4. LG 34GL750-B Monitor
|32.3 x 11 x 17.5 inches
With this virtually borderless gaming monitor, the product offers an enhanced viewing experience and offers extensive features for doing professional work. Some other features that enhance your work productivity include motion blur reduction to help you work for long hours without eye strain, an ergonomic and adjustable stand, Adaptive-Sync technology, as well as compatibility with HDR 10.
You can also get clear and vivid images that are incomparable with the images provided by similar products available in the market. Some other features of this product are as follows.
Main Features of LG 34GL750 B Monitor
- With Radeon FreSync technology, you get artifact free performance, whether graphics, intense gaming, or video playback at any framerate.
- With a 1ms response rate feature, it becomes possible for you to get a smooth image due to a heavy reduction in motion blur.
- With a 144 Hertz refresh rate, you can enjoy video and gaming
- The ergonomic design, such as the adjustable stand, reduces fatigue and increases productivity
- With the use of an IPS panel, you can view images from different angles
- This product includes a stand that tilts, swirls, and rotates, and remains flexible
- This product reproduces 99% coverage of the sRGB color spectrum; it is highly suitable for creative professionals such as professional photographers and video editors
- According to a few users, the USB ports’ inclusion would have made a good product great
5. BenQ EX3501R Monitor
|17.5 x 8.8 x 32.8 inches
With the latest technologies such as Vertical Alignment (VA) technology and 3440×1440 resolution, the BenQ EX3501R 21:9 Ultrawide Curved QHD Monitor remains the best choice not only for creative professionals but also for day to day functions such as updating spreadsheets and creating new documents.
Further, the best ultrawide monitor for photo editing offers features to reduce work fatigue and increase user productivity.
- With the Brightness Intelligence Plus feature, you get access to a proprietary sensor related to the adaption of screen brightness and color temperature with in-room lighting
- With AMD Free Sync technology, this product enables intense smooth gameplay to eliminate broken frames and choppy tearing
- The inclusion of HDR technology offers greater contrast level and brightness for vivid and clear images.
- There are no built-in speakers
- As it is a VA panel, the blacks do not have much depth
|32.16 x 11.78 x 22.47 inches
Designed specifically for ultimate gaming style and performance, Acer Predator Gaming X34 Pbmiphzx Curved 34″ UltraWide QHD Monitor transforms your viewing experience by drawing you deep into the action through the inclusion of various innovative features and technologies such as NVidia G-Sync, wide gamma range, and Black Boost among others.
Further, with the inclusion of Quantum Dot film technology, the best ultrawide monitor for photo editing also offers vivid and accurate images that enable you to increase your productivity and skills during gaming and work.
Main Features of Acer Predator Gaming X34 Monitor
- This best super ultrawide monitor offers a 1900R Curved Widescreen IPS Display with 34″ QHD 3440 x 1440 resolution.
- With the use of a display port, you can G Sync your monitor with your Nvidia graphic card for stutter free gaming at 100 Hz.
- This product offers various ports such as 1 x Display Port 1.2, 1 x HDMI 1.4 & 4 USB 3.0 Ports.
- The product integrates NVidia G Sync Technology for smooth graphics
- The stand included in the kit is modern, stylish, and has an ergonomic design
- With Quantum Dot technology, this QHD monitor offers excellent colors and ensure SDR Colors
- With FALD technology, the best super ultrawide monitor under 800 reacts quickly to any movement while on Gaming Mode
- With Black Boost and a wide gamma range, you get an edge in any game
- The fan included makes a fair amount of noise and continues to function even after switching off the monitor
- According to a few users, the Auto Black Level in OSD does not have any function
Frequently Asked Questions
Are ultrawide monitors good for productivity?
Compared to other models, the best ultrawide monitor for productivity that comes with an aspect ratio of 21:9 offers various advantages: putting two full-size windows next to each other and multitasking especially required for professionals who work with creative content. Further, you can enjoy entertainment while working; for example, you can watch a video while working on a document. You can also edit audio or video and access all the toolbars you need on the screen simultaneously. With the use of the ultra-wide screen, you can increase your productivity.
Is an ultrawide monitor worth it?
When compared to other screen monitors, the best ultrawide monitor for productivity are expensive. However, they have many advantages. For example, this screen is suitable for creating video and audio content and gaming designers and enthusiasts. In addition to that, the users can open multiple windows on different sections of the screen simultaneously. As these screens include innovative technology related to the adaption of the lighting environment around the room, it reduces your eye strain and, at the same time, increases productivity. Thus, it can be stated that although the ultra-wide screens are expensive, they are worth purchasing and installing at the workspace.
Why is my screen resolution so big?
Often, when you install a new graphics card or a new monitor, the screen resolution is decreased automatically by the system, leading to the text and images appearing larger. Generally, installing the new monitor or graphic card driver fixes the issue. The higher the screen resolution is, the more detailed and sharper the image quality. Further, the type of pixel density also remains an important part of image quality. The pixel resolution can be changed both manually and automatically. For Full HD monitors, the native resolution is 1920 x 1080. However, ultra-wide monitors have higher resolutions. You require checking the native resolution of your monitor, and after updating the graphic card driver, you can change the resolution of the screen from the Control Panel to your monitor’s native resolution. That will resolve to look smaller and sharper.