Philips Brilliance 499p9h is a dramatic, ultra-wide monitor that will surely bring an aesthetic glance to your office. It is a 49-inch curved monitor with a Display HDR 400 panels display that brings out outstanding color accuracy and fine image details on display.
It offers enormous connections and unique technology or features for gaming. Since we need a display in the office to perform our everyday tasks, it has to be smart, full of innovation, and deliver vivid display performance. Let’s uncover all the details and features this monitor brings along.
As you can check the 49 inch ultrawide monitors reviews also
Philips 49 Inch Monitor
|Brand||Philips Computer Monitors|
|Resolution||5K UHD Ultra Wide 2160p|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Response Time||5 Milliseconds|
Key Features of Philips Brilliance 499P9H Monitor
Design and Features
- It is a 49-Inch ultrawide curved monitor.
- It has a VN panel.
- Its 32:9 aspect ratio plays a role in delivering meaningful display quality.
- It features 5120 x 1440 pixels for the sharpness of an image.
- It is an ideal monitor for multitasking.
- The native color saturation, bright colors, and peak brightness handle pictures and videos perfectly.
- Hence it is the best monitor for digital content creators.
- It weighs around 71lbs with a stand.
- The stand supports ergonomics.
- The stand has a broad base, providing enough space to put the phone or other small peripheral device.
- At the front top of the monitor, there is a webcam that pops up when in use. If you don’t need a webcam or have privacy concerns, it can tuck back easily.
- If your device supports windows 10, it has a tech that allows facial recognition login.
- It includes three downstream USB 3.0 ports, one upstream USB, two HDMI 2.0 ports, one USB Type-C port, one Ethernet cable port, one DisplayPort 1.4 for the connectivity.
- It also features the KVM feature to control a couple of devices via Keyboard, Video, and Mouse.
- Philips ultrawide monitor also has a built-in 5-Watts speaker that delivers sufficient volume.
- The monitor has several buttons for display navigation. You can find them at the bottom of the monitor’s panel.
- The monitor runs at a 60Hz refresh rate for delivering a smooth display experience.
- It supports AMD FreeSync 2 for gaming performance as it removes stuttering and screen tearing.
- Its contrast ratio is about 3278:1 that compliments brightness.
- It ensures accurate colors and covers 94.6% of DCI-P3 and around 91% of Adobe RGB.
- It also allows controlling and adjusting different color modes, brightness, and other display settings on the on-screen display menu.
- The monitor supports HDR content and performs pretty well.
- The USB Type-C USB cable allows effective charging and allows connecting other PCs to share the data.
- Philips 499p9h offers excellent detail in white and black images, thanks to the VA panel that enhances the brightness.
- It allows a screen splitting feature that makes it possible to open multiple windows simultaneously and boost productivity at work.
- The color coverage and rich pixels would prove to be an ideal combination for graphic designers.
- HDR support.
- Massive screen.
- Fast response time.
- Gaming features are inspiring.
- Color coverage is promising.
- Viewing angles could be better.