Samsung 49-Inch Curved gaming monitor stands out among all the competitors with its robust build quality and exciting characteristics. The screen size is massive enough to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and the overall performance is also tremendous. It has all the necessary features one could imagine in a gaming monitor.
Also, with this classy monitor, Samsung successfully maintains its name in the technology market. The display performance is also incredible, with peak brightness and vibrant colors. We will explore every feature and every quality of the Samsung CHG90 gaming monitor in the article below.
You can check some other 49 inch monitor reviews also.
Samsung 49-Inch CHG90 Monitor
|Resolution||Full Ultra Wide Plus 1080p|
Main Features of Samsung CHG90 Gaming Monitor
Design and Features
- It is a 49-Inch massive screen with a 27-inch dual screen side by side to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and enhance your productivity.
- Its 1800R curved panel brings cinematic vibes to your comfort zone, delivering a fantastic viewing experience for movies and other content.
- The VA panel also takes part in producing a bright image on the screen.
- The base is broad, and the bezels are narrow enough. The slim monitor is quite simple from the front.
- All the available connectivity port options are located at the back. It includes two HDMI 2.0, one USB 3.0, two DisplayPort 1.2, one 3.5mm headphone jack, and one port of IEC cable.
- The monitor has the support of four wide feet that require relatively significant space to set in. The monitor stand offers the best ergonomics, including height adjustment up to 4.8 inches, 15-degree swivel, 15-degree tilt-back, and 5 degrees to forward.
- This ultra-wide 49-inches monitor has a refresh rate of 144hz that reduces motion and provides blur-free content.
- The response time of 1ms is incredible for gamers.
- The gamers can’t stop surprising by its low input lag feature.
- There are different gaming modes, including FPS, RTS, sRGB plus, AOS, and RPG.
- It weighs around 33.1 pounds and consumes 110240 Volts power.
- It features a 3000:1 contrast ratio which means the display image is three times brighter and more apparent.
- The 600-nit peak brightness ensures you see fine object details on the screen.
- The display colors are rich and vibrant as it covers almost 125% of the color gamut area, which is equivalent to 95% of DCI-P3.
- The 32:9 Aspect ratio makes sure the original content streaming on the ultra-wide display.
- Its HDR support provides immerse gaming and movie experience by delivering dark areas darker and bright areas brighter.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync saves the screen from stuttering while fast-paced action games.
- FreeSync 2 also allows Variable Refresh Rate support.
- To deliver a smooth experience, Samsung CHG90 integrates AMD low Framerate compensation tech.
- The Easy Setting box from Samsung allows the screen split feature to multitask.
- Quantum dot technology.
- It is compatible with HDR.
- Billion shades of colors.
- Height-adjustable stand.
- The screen is large enough.
- All the gaming features.
- It offers a quick setup.
- VESA Compatible.
- It comes with a three-year warranty
- No built-in speakers.
Samsung CHG90 is a great ultra-wide monitor that allows multitasking with a reasonable brightness level. The color game is strong, and the overall appearance is also attractive for the office setup. It can be a long-term investment as an all-rounder as it offers screen split features that allow you to work on your spreadsheet while playing the movie on the other windows. You might need a huge desk to set it up, but overall it takes your gaming and working experience to the next level.